Sunday 10 August 2014

This hadith is weak (da'eef)

The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) said,

“Allah said: ‘Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by being inflicted with poverty, and were I to enrich him, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by wealth and affluence, and were I to deprive him, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by good health, and were I to make him sick, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by disease and illness, and were I to make him healthy, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he who seeks worship by a certain act but I prevent that from him so that self-amazement does not enter his heart. Certainly, I run the affairs of My slaves by My Knowledge of what is in their hearts. Certainly, I am the All-Knower, All-Aware.‘”

هذا حديث لا يصح. اهـ.
وضعفه كذلك ابن رجب في (جامع العلوم والحكم) والألباني في (السلسلة الضعيفة).

Ibn rajab declares it weak in Jaami' Uluul wa hikam and shaykh Albani declares it weak as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment